View Single Post
Unread 11-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #34
angelbabycakes
Scorchcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jia Jem View Post
"I bought a Saturday badge for $25... I tried to get into the dance that night and couldn't because I needed a Sunday badge since it was after midnight. Seriously?"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that illegal? The event technically started on Saturday. How would you get a Sunday badge at midnight?

Does that mean since I bought a ticket for an 11:30pm movie, they're going to kick me out after the previews because now it's the next day? All my whut.
Uh...what the heck? That's insane.

Also, they wanted a "spooky" location? What is spooky about a daylight parking garage with bright blue buckets everywhere? The location isn't spooky by any stretch of the imagination. It's disgusting and unsanitary. The fact is they knew the location was like this and chose it on purpose. That's what that statement says. I don't understand why it is so hard for them to admit this wasn't the best choice and they did not take some things into consideration. I also don't get why it is so hard to apologize for all the ruined merchandise and unhappy artists, etc. Baffles me.

Last edited by angelbabycakes : 11-02-2012 at 05:26 PM.
angelbabycakes is offline   Reply With Quote