View Single Post
Unread 11-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #52
Britchan
Cosplay group for AX?

WELL I've now experienced the wrath of not updating for a while... Where do I start?

@animejunkie- Of course we're fine with it! I am, at least.. But you know, who cares what other people think.

@krisokami- Yay! I love IA! Hope you can make it!

@Shana/liaann- I learn one of the parts if you want me to

@Shana- LOL I watched the PV and just about died laughing, even though it was kind of sad..

@Li Syaoran- Whoop whoop! We've got a pizazz-adder in the house! ;D

@Aciano- I love vocaloid 3 cosplays, Aoki being one of my favorites (Save for IA)

@chireiyu- Didn't you go as Aoki last year? If so I LOVE your cosplay, you're perfect for Aoki

@Neko*- I hope so

@SparklyCosplay- Oh snap! I didn't add that?! Why the... Thanks for pointing it out, I would've never noticed!

@Kokoro Hane- I'll put a notice up for you

@EmoxJerk- Aw, well, that's fine.. I was pretty pumped to see you guys. Post pictures please!

I believe that's everyone.. Jeez, sorry guys, I'm currently swamped with Algebra and band ( I play flute, trombone, and soon to be the saxophone..) I'll try to keep up as much as possible. I'm actually starting Solo and Ensemble as well as trying out for All-district honor band, so I might be a little spacey between updates..

Cons:
Anime Expo 2013
Maybe a Florida con.. :/

Cosplay Ideas:
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Gray Fullbuster
Glbert Nightray?
Britchan is offline   Reply With Quote