View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #25
D3V1Ls

"A lot of anime is bad..." I don't think anybody would disagree, the statement is also valid for any given subject. Not everything is good, luckely, since this makes you appreciate the good more.

Animals don't have emotions, that is an endless discussion where even scientist are not able to provide a clear response, since it is difficult to studying emotions in nonhuman species. But you can argue that animals are capable of a range of emotions, such as happiness, sadness, empathy, grief, curiosity, anger, anxiety and fear.

MLP... I want to comment on it but every time I try my brain just stops working. But anybody who likes it, I respect(-ish).

Democracy is politics and politics should not be discussed here.

I can not agree or disagree on your last statement, but I do know that I am far more amazing then you can imagine.

2 things I really hate:
People quoting and/or using a subject in an argument/discussion of which they know very little about. If you don't know anything about the subject (e.g. Shakespeare), the studies (Science), don't freaking quote him/her/it because it is popular. The famous one, Darwin (no harm intended to previous poster) "Survival of the fittest"... P. off ignorant wankers.

Carbonated drinks... I hate carbonated drinks!!!! Stop putting carbon dioxide in everything... if I want carbonated orange juice I'll buy a freaking Fanta.
D3V1Ls is offline   Reply With Quote