View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2012, 11:26 AM   #38
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

I also hate coffee. I've tried to like it so many times, but no matter how much sugar and chocolate and other crap I put into it, it still makes me want to throw up. Just no. I will stick to chai tea lattes and hot chocolate, thank you.

I didn't think the Twilight books were that bad. They weren't that good either... but they aren't as bad as people like to make them out to be. I think the series could have had some substance if there was a different author. The execution is terrible, but the premise is actually decent, though the characters need some tweaks and developement throughout the series....

I like dubs more than subs. There, I said it. I used to ONLY watch subs, but a couple years ago I started getting dubs...and they're not that bad for the most part. There are terrible dubs here and there (Oh hi, Tokyo Mew Mew), but for the most part they are decent or better. Also, it's easy for me to watch them because then I can also be on my laptop. ^^

My favorite MLP character is Rarity-- I dislike Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. I mean, come on. Sure she acts a bit snooty sometimes, but she sewed her five friends each a gorgeous ball gown... for free. And she sewed them all another gown when they bitched about the perfectly good ones.

+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote