View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #56
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
This is false. An informed opinion based on facts is better than an uninformed opinion or one based on falsehoods. Person A may hold the opinion that a particular restaurant is terrible, but if they have never actually eaten there, their opinion is not as valid as someone who has dined there multiple times. The only opinions that can not be disputed involve personal taste. Say that person A loves spicy food and person B hates it. Those two opinions can be considered equally valid.

That not all opinions are equal is not my opinion - it is a fact. However it is quite unpopular.
I am going to tie this in with the phrase "Agree to disagree". Because no. I am not going to 'agree to disagree' if your precious opinion is based on falsehoods and bigoted thought processes dating back to a decade when lobotomies where all the rage.

You are not entitled to an opinion that has absolutely no factual or educated standings behind it, and I will not 'agree to disagree' because you just don't want to hear something that challenges you.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote