Thread: So... Skyfall
View Single Post
Unread 11-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
supergeekgirl
Kawa Kon Chair

So... Skyfall

Like probably half the world, I now have a hankerin' to cosplay the new Q. I've loved James Bond for years, but this is the first time I've seriously considered a real cosplay from it.

Has anyone ID'd his cardigan? I'm not a knitter though I could modify something similar as long as it had the ribbing down the arms already.

Also... any thoughts on where to get glasses like that without buying frames from a real glasses store? I've never seen his glasses as fakes before.

EDIT: Apparently, according to a few fashion people on tumblr, the actual cardigan is $600. Yeah, not something I want to pursue... but I do have a few inexpensive ideas. I'll post them if they work out.

Also, found his mug on Spoon Sisters and ordered it. I'll photograph it when it comes in.
Kawa Kon: Into Darkness in 2014!

Last edited by supergeekgirl : 11-13-2012 at 10:42 AM.
supergeekgirl is offline   Reply With Quote