View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2012, 09:48 AM   #12
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThakYuki View Post
This isn't the first time stuff like this has shown up, and it definitely won't be the last. -.- Guess this guy's only browsed the interwebs from his mother's basement, jerking off to girls in their "revealing" outfits.
<_< Good job of actually reading the article. Cool sterotypes bro, don't forget to call him a virgin.

On-topic, this one hurts. I actually like Tony Harris' art a bunch, as his work on "Ex Machina" is pretty great. I'm sure there's a reason for this outburst, but man, give us some insight if you want people to side with you. I disagree with him 100% for the record. But man, shit sucks when people who's work you like is tainted by douchebaggery actions.

If there's any good from this event, it's that a TON of comic creators spoke out about this post, both male and female. Harris' stance is definetly not the norm amongst creators: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/11/...reciation-day/

Also eff yeah Gail Simone, you are the best at times.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis

Last edited by TheAnarCHris : 11-14-2012 at 09:57 AM.
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote