View Single Post
Unread 11-15-2012, 01:19 AM   #1
NatureMade
Entity of Insanity

Recruiting all Special War Powers!!! [Bleach 2013 Photoshoot]

BLEACH 2013 PHOTOSHOOTS

Welcome one and all, to the Bleach 2013 photoshoot/event gathering thread! If the title and big red letters haven't made it blatantly clear yet, this is a thread for discussing all Bleach-related events taking place at Katsucon 2013!
I've decided to take the helm for this year, since we have yet to get a thread setup. If anyone is interested in assisting with the shoots themselves, let me know.

Also, if you have any suggestions for events/want to host an event or private photoshoot and need to recruit characters, this would be the place to do it! So speak up, the more the merrier as always

To break this thread down quickly, I'll keep track of who's cosplaying who on the first post, as well as the times and locations for the shoots, and the second post will list any additional events such as Lunch/Dinner meetups, Late night drinking get togethers, and more personalized photoshoots.

Photoshoot Time/Locations
Friday
4:30PM by Gazebo
Saturday
2PM by Fountains

Cosplayer List
NatureMade - Hollow Ichigo/Shirosaki [Fullbring Shikai Form]
Stephishness - Orihime [Time-skip and Kigurumi variations]
Sazumebachi - Rukia
Debitto_of_Bond - Juha Bach & Secret Cosplay
Fujiko2008 - Ulquiorra
Simpbass - Own'd Byakuya
Razloki - Yoruichi
djanime2005 - Bankai Ichigo
Taiko no rizumu - Hinomori or Pre-timeskip Tatsuki
Demyx - Hitsuguya Toshiro
*x*TOBIUME*x* - Rukia Kuchiki [School & Soul Reaper form]

And that about wraps things up for now. So let's hear who's coming, who you plan on coming as, and what day and time you wanna have the shoots.

Also, feel free to join in on the Bleach PHotoshoot group on Facebook if you have one; the page is located here; https://www.facebook.com/events/2138...84929/?fref=ts

Last edited by NatureMade : 02-11-2013 at 08:58 PM.
NatureMade is offline   Reply With Quote