Thread: Vocaloid!
View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #6117
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura Blizzard View Post
Hey. Haven't been here in months. -_-; Got angry at the site when they said my pictures didn't fit. -_-; Anyway. Anyone mind critiquing my Rin Kagamine cosplay? http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3230713/

I know that the shirt and pants are painfully obvious not made. lol I'll get to that when I have money. Also what do you guys think about the wig? I get paranoid about it because it's a bit longer than Rin's hair. -_-; Thanks.
Pretty cute overall. For the critique:
Well, first off I noticed that the bow is too small for Rin's along with bow on the sailor fuku. I can't tell if you have the belt thing that hangs off. Also the sailor fuku seems a bit too shiny, were you using some kind of satin? I think a cotton-like fabric would work better. Hope that helps.

Personally, I'm thinking about having a Badbye Gumi photoshoot this weekend since I'm going to be at home and I haven't cosplayed in a while. Have to rope my sister into taking pictures for me though. The wig is a bit long but I personally thing it works.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote