View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2012, 03:18 AM   #47
Celcia
Revolutionary Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA2R View Post
This wasn't at a con actually~
There was a meet up that happened this past weekend in my state. I was planning to go as Yukio, but some guy a week earlier, flashed his guns in the same place we were planning on meeting. So of course~ I decided not to. (Yukio has a bullet vest) So I went as Alois Trancy. My friend went as Sebastian, he said it was cool because apparently there was going to be a couple kuro cosplayers there.
There was one of each main character, and another Alois ;; Why is this a big deal? During the photo shoot, my friend kept saying get in the photos, but everyone else was like "we only need one Alois..." As I tried to walk away, my friend kept yelling at me to come back, and the others kept giving me the death glare v-v It was so awkward~ I ran after the birds just so I could run away fast ;; I never want to feel any thing like that again TTATT
Whoa, not cool. People really shouldn't get angry that there's doubles because you're all cosplaying from something you (and obviously they) love as well, right? I'm sorry to hear that you were treated this way hope you'll never have to go through that again.

deviantArt account
Celcia is offline   Reply With Quote