View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2012, 08:15 AM   #327
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Hey You don't have to justify sheep buying to me bro. I went out and spent $9 on a 12oz cup from Starbucks because it had a fox on it and a sparkly straw.
After spending about 3 hours with my 3DerpS XL, I have zero regrets tossing it on my credit card. HASHTAG YOLO HASHTAG NINTENDO SWAG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
I thought about buying a Wii U at launch for the New Super Mario Bros. U, but I'm not doing it.

Not because I didn't plan to carry through, but because the game store I shop at is not expecting any Wii U from their suppliers on launch.

Just as well --- but I'm still getting one for a mainstream title at some point.
I've actually had no problem coming by the system. Nintendo World is like 5 blocks from my office and had a bunch, and 2 Gamestops near me had em in stock late Sunday. Anyone expecting to buy one and turn it around for profit on ebay/craigslist is kind of S.O.L.

Not sure if unpopular or not, but atheists have become the new born-agains in terms of annoyance, at least for me. Someone on my FB wall posted some stupid poster which (paraphrasing) compared raising children under religious beliefs as a form of child abuse.

I DONT EVEN PEOPLE.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote