View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2012, 07:26 PM   #59168
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
It's because it's a christmas-y thing with lights and jesus shiz and cocoa and christmas music and it's pretty and outside and during the holidays and there is a little shop and it reeks of cute couple thing to do. With the cold weather and cuddling and christmas music....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx7879 View Post
While my co-worker wants to try and avoid even going out once with the guy once, we're all actually telling her to at least go out with the guy for coffee. If we're having a laugh at anyone's expense, it is obviously at my co-workers's, being all worried about this now. I see no harm in it, and if she doesn't like him she could always try and be boring when the meet

Honestly though, it's the age thing that bothers her the most though and not the guy's personality or anything :/ Tomorrow is the day though!
The whole thing sounds like a shitty situation that could easily have been avoided. Nevertheless, you and your coworkers seem to find it entertaining. I feel sorry for the guy. But whatever. You're all strangers to me and it's not my problem.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote