View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2012, 07:25 PM   #3709
Tiramisuki

Okay, so I've been shopping around for a new binder. The makeshift one I've been using (something along the lines of shapewear) really isn't cutting it anymore, so I decided to take the plunge and get myself a real binder.

The thing is, I don't know a whole lot about binders, so I'm not sure which one to choose. I looked through Underworks, but I got a little confused/overwhelmed by all of the options, especially since half of them look exactly the same. I bought a binder from there before, but it was too small/uncomfortable, so I had to return it. I think I may have just underestimated my bust size at the time.

Anyways, I'm just a 34B, so I don't need the same super compression as a D-cup, but sports bras aren't quite enough. My friend uses a full-length binder, which I appreciate, but I'd also like my options open so that I could show some stomach if I needed too without having to buy another new binder for that. However, I've heard that the really short binders can be uncomfortable because of the way they distribute pressure. (Is it possible to get a full-length chest binder, and fold the bottom half up to make it appear shorter, or would that be a bad idea?) I know T-kingdom has some shorter binders, but they're also quite pricey, and I am worried about a half-binder being uncomfortable. At this time, I am leaning towards a full-length binder just to keep it simple, but I would like to make an educated purchase.

Does anyone have any tips on selecting a size or advice on which binder to choose?
Sorry if any of these questions seem silly.
Lambda-11 (cloak outfit) - Blazblue
Gou (street clothes) - Free!
Tiramisuki is offline   Reply With Quote