View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
FLORIDASUPERCON

MY LITTLE PONY invades ANIMATE! MIAMI

Animate! Miami is thrilled to announce the addition of superstar voice actors Andrea Libman, Nicole Oliver and Peter New to the list of guests scheduled to appear at the January 18 - 20, 2013 event! In addition to amazing resumes that include hundreds of cartoons, movies and television credits, Andrea, Nicole and Peter all currently star in the hit animated series, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Bronies, Pegasisters and every day fans of My Little Pony will have the chance to meet and interact with the voices of some of their favorite ponies, such as Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Princess Celestia, Cheerilee and Big Macintosh for the first time in Florida!

Andrea Libman is an actress, voice actress, television writer, and singer best known for her roles in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Pumpkin Cake, Daisy, Rose, Mr. Turnip, Rocky, Sir Lintsalot, Madame LeFlour), Madeline (Madeline), X-Men: Evolution (X-23), My Little Pony G3/G3.5 (Sweetie Belle, Zipzee), My Little Pony: Twinkle Wish Adventure (Sweetie Belle), Maison Ikkoku (Ikuko Otonashi), Dragon Ball (Chi-Chi, Penny), Gundam 00 (Mileina Vashti) and Monster Buster Club (Cathy).

Nicole Oliver is an actress and voice actress best known for her roles in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Princess Celestia, Cheerilee, Daisy Jo, Crystal Pony and Rose), Death Note (Naomi Misora), Littlest Pet Shop series (Zoe Trent), X-Men: Evolution (Risty Wilde), He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 2002 (Queen Marlena, The Sorceress of Castle Grayskull), Kung Fu: The Legend Continues (Kelly Blaine), Maison Ikkoku (Kozue's Mother, Kuroki), Key the Metal Idol (Key), Ranma (Ling-Ling, Lung-Lung, Miyo, Yotaro's mother), 1001 Nights (Shahrzad) and dozens of more animated and live action shows!

Peter New is an actor and voice actor best known for his roles in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Big Macintosh, Magnum, Jet Set, All Aboard, Persnickety, Doctor Stable, Atlas), Littlest Pet Shop (Sunil Nevla, Angry Motorist, Pet Shop Patron), Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (Ian Vashti), Powerpuff Girls Z (Grubber, Lunk), MegaMan: NT Warrior (AirMan) and InuYasha (Tesso, Chokyukai).
FLORIDASUPERCON is offline   Reply With Quote