View Single Post
Unread 11-27-2012, 12:28 AM   #15
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaiten View Post
I can imagine what it will be like the second half of next year for Sailor Moon, I'm really looking forward to seeing it's revival.

I'll probably end up doing a Chrono Cross cosplay, most likely Serge since I'd really like to try and make his weapon as well as the outfit itself. He keeps coming back up over and over plus that was one of my favorite games, even though the plot is quite the mind-eff. Beyond that, though.. I'm sure something will hit me beyond momentary "Ooh." soon enough.
Oh god, don't remind me ... I am HOPING that the new anime won't have any new outfits, I mean yeah, it'd be cool, but as of right now, I have at least one of each of her forms, and I'm officially done making new Sailor Moon costumes (only after 10 years @_@), and I know if they have a new form, I'll HAVE to make it ... and I was so looking forward to being done with making Sailor Moon costumes so I could move on to other things. Though I'm sure it will blow up again and everyone and their dog will be cosplaying Sailor Moon XD

Weapons are always fun, me and my bf are going to have our try at making me a scythe, which will be my first major prop construction in my 10+ years of cosplaying, so I know the feeling of looking forward to making a fun prop =P Lol, you say mind-eff, and I immediately think of FLCL XDD *random*

Good luck with deciding on something though ^_^

Upcoming Conventions

AnimeFEST
Friday: ChiChi (Dragonball Z) Saturday: Nico Robin (One Piece)
Sunday: Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) Monday: Original Design Moon Dress

DCC - Fan Days
Friday: Engineer (Star Trek) Saturday: Julia (Cowboy Bebop)
Sunday: Original Design Moon Dress

+2 (maybe 3) more later this year
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote