View Single Post
Unread 11-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #2108
Richi-Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePlummet View Post
Firstly, you're very pretty! Just thought I'd get that out there

As for crossplaying, I think you've got the body language down, and that's half the battle. For a more masculine look, definitely thicken up those eyebrows! I'd recommend filling it in below your current eyebrow line because men's eyebrows tend to be closer down towards their eyes. For facial contouring, I'd recommend using a darker color right beneath your cheekbones and near your temples because from a quick Google search human!Prismo looks like he'd be a pretty lanky fellow with hollow cheekbones and drawn facial features.

I have a hunch, but I don't want to make any offensive assumptions, so at the risk of sounding incredibly stupid, I'm going to have to ask: Are you trying to trying to pass as a guy or a girl?

Also a clearer shot of your face would be really helpful. The two you have look dramatically different and I'm not sure if it's the trick of the light/camera or "before" and "after" pics.
im a guy trying to crossplay a girl XD
& thats the only 2 pics i have :/ cus i accidentally formatted my memory card with the pictures on it >.<
Richi-Style is offline   Reply With Quote