If you do have a little furry fellow in your house please use no-kill trap methods. Pleasey squeezy?
Here's how someone caught their furry little invader within an hour!
- Get a toilet paper tube and crease two lines to form a flat sided tunnel.
- Put a treat on one end of the tube: A cracker and dab of peanut butter works great.
- Get a tall (at least 20 inches) bucket. A trash can works well.
- Balance the tube precariously on the edge of a table or counter with the treat hanging directly over the tall sided receptacle.
- The mouse will scurry to the treat (they like tunnels) and fall into the trap.
They also put together this little diagram to try if you don't have a tabletop surface you could use:
Remember to release the little fuzznut at least a mile away from your house. Or buy yourself a $20 wire cage and make a new friend. It's not hard to win a mouse over with lots of food >>
Apparently olive oil works well in getting mice off glue boards if you chose that route.