Thread: Pax East 2013
View Single Post
Unread 11-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #17
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiSheri View Post
Mostly size, but also there's a pretty big damage risk. At least for a paranoid FlutterMai like me.

Looking forward to the social stuff at PAX a lot. My travel-buddy who was there a couple of years ago has done a really good job of selling me on the con ^_^ I think we're going to book our flights tonight or tomorrow; just have to decide how much time to allow for being Boston tourists since I failed at that last time I was there
I would say get into BAWWSTOONN early Thursday and leaving everything but the evening free. Once Team ANARCHRIS REIGNS gets our collective shit together, FUN DRANKING TIME IN ENSURED!

Also HOLY SHIT, expect this crowd to ruin other cons for you. PAX PEOPLES ARE BEST PEOPLES, THEY ARE OLDER, NICE AND CHILLAX, YOU WILL LOVE THEM!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote