View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #1983
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

@Seifer -

Workout: That's a good idea doing that at work. On the weekends, I'm usually too busy for anything (customers are staring at me or asking why we are not working faster when we work as fast as we can). On the weekdays, that may work though when we aren't quite as busy. As for the holidays, I didn't gain as much as I was worried about. I did keep fairly healthy and not indulge too much of the dessert.

Fiberglass: Well, still waiting on watching that movie. Hopefully, I will get to see it before it's no longer in theaters. I just have such busy and conflicting work schedules with most of my friends right now. I may end up having to see it on BD / DVD when it comes out. As for Fiberglass, I'd love to show you how it works. TBH, I'm thinking I may ask a few things on wig styling and applique when you come if that's cool.

Mornings: I have been doing a little better these days, but not as well as I would like for getting up.

Props: That is very true about props. With Duke, I was pretty much stuck carrying that thing around all day. I may do that one in foam and fiberglass if I do it again. We'll see, though. As for making paperclay, here is the process - http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Paper-Clay

Upcoming projects: That sounds like a good plan for the 12k sword sheath. I'll probably do the same with Cecil's sheathes. As for the garden, that's really expensive! I'm hoping we could convince them no profit is to be made and we are doing free advertising for them. It is such a beautiful place. Maybe they will give us an exception.

Terra shoot and dress: That's true with cloudy shoots as well. I always squint in the sunlight and doesn't look good in pictures. The best is either going in the early morning or late evening or having a cloudy day for shooting. Oh yeah, I may experiment with hair lighting on this next shoot by placing another light from behind. I want to see how it works out. As for the snow shoot, I'm kind of excited to see what other people's reactions are going to be. As for Puppet Zelda, that is cool that kids liked it. So you decided to go with the Organza idea, then? Sorry to hear the earrings are giving you a bit of trouble.

I hope you were able to get some stuff done. You probably got more than me since I had to work so much during the holidays.

@MDA - Welcome back and I'm excited about your new Kuja project. BTW, did you say you were going to do Trance Kuja at some time? I'm actually planning on doing Trance Zidane myself - hopefully by the time I go to AN 2014. Great progress on CoD, BTW.

Pen Pen (Evangelion) - 10%
Duke Pantarei (Tales of Vesperia) - 95% - wig needs restyling.
Cecil Harvey (FF Dissidia) - 10%

Planned:

Emperor Gestahl (Final Fantasy VI)
Rakushun Rat form (Twelve Kingdoms)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Link Zora Armor (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

Desired, but not confirmed:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

PM me for free photoshoot in Seattle area.
My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalevacosplay/
FinalEVA is offline   Reply With Quote