Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
TheOneSora-chan

Hello!

My name is Sora.

No, that's not a joke, and it's not from Kingdom Hearts. It's also not technically Japanese. I just like honorifics. ^_^ I'm new to this site, and new to the cosplay community at large. I'm looking to meet fun people with a passion for playing grown-up dress-up and make believe! <3

I'm a total newbie; I've never cosplayed before, or been to a convention, but I'm excited to dive right in here in Dallas, at the very least, next year. I'd like to have a few friends to meet up with at conventions so I don't wallflower it the whole time.

Ummm... Pictures coming, soon. All of mine are really old and I haven't looked cute enough, lately, to merit taking new ones. :3

A favorite manga of mine is Please Save My Earth, and I just recently discovered the sequel! I'm excited to finish reading. My repetoire is sadly on the small side, but I've lost and regained interest in manga and anime several times in my life.

Phew! I think that's entirely enough about me for now. I look forward to ehugs and getting to know everyone!
TheOneSora-chan is offline   Reply With Quote