View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #317
Akahime
Red Princess

@Seifer-sama:
Thank you! I can't wait to get started on it. But that probably won't be happening until middle of winter of something. Hahaha. Gotta finish other cosplays for another con that I'll be attending.

I really want to go tothe 2013 because I have no idea if I'll be able to truly attend in 2014. I might just take the risk and go the one in 2013. 8D;; NOW, just to attract some of my cosplaying friends to go with me down there to keep me from being lonely. >>;;

@kimu:
:3 Yesssss <3 More to come to Fanime because that's where a lot of you lovely cosplayers are meeting up it seems. Hahaha. So I gotta fly out of here to meet you all! Love Twelve Kingdoms so much. <3

I would love to see either! Yes, I hope you bring Sarin/Enki if I come to Fanime 2013.

And yes, I will try my best to post some. Typically I don't take pictures of my cosplay in progress because I always try to finish them in one go, HOWEVER I know I will not have that much time to do Kyou-ou in 24 hours or less. LOL Because it'll be hard work. LOL

:3 Can't wait to start on her! <3
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote