View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
clockwork-kit

Exclamation Wig ruined! What can I do?

So, I use to have a very, very pretty long black curly wig. And I got to use it all but once, in the picture seen below.

(( Sorry for being a Homestuck with no paint. ^^; We were out. ))

I let my friend keep it at her house and use it, and it ended up turning into this:

I'm really at a loss of what to do. I tried to wash it, comb it, and my other friend even took it for a few weeks to see what she could do with it. I ended up stopping in my efforts to remedy it, for fear of making it worse.

It's really frizzy and full of impossible tangles. As much as I try to rum them out with soap and water, nothing change.

Please help!! Is there anything I can do? I don't care if the curls come out at this point. I just want to be able to use it again for something without it looking like a Walmart Halloween wig.

Is there any way to make it less frizzy? Would cutting out the really bad tangles help or harm? Or should I just buy a new one? Maybe I could cut it into a short wig?

Thank you for taking time to read all this, even if you can't offer any advice. I'd love to hear anything anyone has to say, though.
clockwork-kit is offline   Reply With Quote