View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #60206
Lithium Flower
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Emmers that kick starter sounds really neat! Congrats!

I still can't find anyone to take that shift that I shouldn't have been scheduled for.
Thank you ^^ I am really excited to be included in it! I am hoping to have my idea submitted in time for the cover design consideration. I've had a sketch idea in my head for a while and I am hoping it will be considered.

I hated being in that BN I always took extra shifts and the ONE time I posted asking for someone to take mine no one ever said a word to me. They just avoided me.

Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
That's so much fun to do! xD

I'm so bored. I have another hour to do nothing before rehearsal and I forgot to bring my homework...:|
We upgraded the net to the bigger one and I caught some burdys. I am so glad they fly back and it's not like we killed the bird for it's feather or something..

Speaking of which, I found out the absolutely horrific way that you can use your sword to kill butterflies....the Wiimote even feels like you hit resistance when you do so.
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
Tumblr silliness.

Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote