View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #60206
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Emmers that kick starter sounds really neat! Congrats!

I still can't find anyone to take that shift that I shouldn't have been scheduled for.
Thank you ^^ I am really excited to be included in it! I am hoping to have my idea submitted in time for the cover design consideration. I've had a sketch idea in my head for a while and I am hoping it will be considered.

I hated being in that position..at BN I always took extra shifts and the ONE time I posted asking for someone to take mine no one ever said a word to me. They just avoided me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
That's so much fun to do! xD

I'm so bored. I have another hour to do nothing before rehearsal and I forgot to bring my homework...:|
We upgraded the net to the bigger one and I caught some burdys. I am so glad they fly back and it's not like we killed the bird for it's feather or something..

Speaking of which, I found out the absolutely horrific way that you can use your sword to kill butterflies....the Wiimote even feels like you hit resistance when you do so.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote