View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2012, 06:01 PM   #1928
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

@MDA: I really like your interpretation. Are you going to have tentacle buddies? XD

@Zaiten: Yea Rosa! I almost never see people cosplay as her. I'm excited to see the results. ^^

@Lil: I've seen your progress on your Facebook. Nice work with the cording! I'm glad to see it's all coming together for you. Hopefully you don't have too much left.

@Celine: That's a great idea for cape fabric! I'll keep that in mind when I need to make another.

@kaligoddess: Blah. I hate when stuff comes up that keeps me from crafting. >_< Things need to stop breaking and needing my attention. I have sewing to do!

@Seifer & H: Hi! That's all. XD

So after a very long and miserable month, I FINALLY had a chance to get to work on Celes: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Most of the major construction is done. Now it's on to embroidery (god willing that nothing else crops up so I can sit down and do it) and getting the rest of the piping in. I dumped my yellow fabric. It made me look like I had a disease. >.> Bright colors are not so good on me. But I like how this is turning out. lol
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote