View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #47
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroki-neko View Post
perosnally this did not bug me, even that my cosplay was all white and it could be stained easily. if i had a ride to the meetings i would have galdly volenteered for free.

but this time everyone had plenty of room in the dealers hall compared to last years.

my only gripe is that i was told i could not be shirtless at con and that was a key tell of my cosplay. i only realized that was not true on the last day when i got up and though "whatever its the last day, who cares if i get in trouble"

also i spent most of the con in there, the panels this year where mostly hetilia anyway..id gadly host or help host a panel that is on an anime thats not the super popular ones.
Well, if they really felt like it, they could ban you.

I also don't really know what the panels and dress codes have to do with the artists' alley... And I think the artists/vendors would have more of a reason to complain than a regular attendee, since they can't just leave whenever they want.

MCM London Comic Expo cosplay: Sayaka Miki [mermaid] (Madoka Magica), Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Nagisa Momoe (Madoka Magica)

ALA cosplay: Emily (The Corpse Bride), Sayaka Miki [mermaid] (Madoka Magica), Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Sai (Fragile Dreams)

2015 conventions: Anime Los Angeles, Anime Central, Japan Expo
Oniigiri_Basket is offline   Reply With Quote