View Single Post
Unread 12-03-2012, 12:08 AM   #3716
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libis View Post
I get a weird little uniboob in the middle if I were to go with just the binder over a tanktop or with a really tight shirt over it, but beyond that it's pretty effective. It took me about a week to strategize how to get it on by myself, lol. I still have not found any way to get it off by myself, and after getting it to shoulder-level, someone else has to pull at the thing until it comes off XD

I believe they do allow them to be sent back for another size. I was about to actually send mine back when I figured out a way to get it on lol. *please note--this is my first and only binder. Normally, I cosplay a girl, though after this I'm considering being Howl next :3
Okay, great. I wouldn't see why they wouldn't let me exchange it. I think I'm just going to go for a large since the maximum chest size is 40 in for it and see how it goes. I'm not going to be wearing skin tight clothes so I'm not worried about the chest bump, but I do know what you mean. I've binded in the traditional means and still have a weird lumpy and mostly flat chest. XD So good luck to the both of us. lol
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote