View Single Post
Unread 12-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #60243
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
I have so many things to say. But they're all spoilery!!!

Tomorrow Meghan's new couch gets delivered. I have to swing by on my way home from school to see it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I am pretty much 'in the know' on who dies and what not, which is the only way I can make it through all of the people I can't stand.
Kirkman already confirmed that the show isn't going to play out the same way the comics are. So unless you're on the writing staff, you're not "In the know."

Also, no way in hell is the Prison arc going to end like it does in the comics, for several reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
They are actually making "Machete Kills".

Oh god this makes me moist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drysi View Post
LESS BUTTHURT AND ORNERY.

Holy hell, really? Robert Rodriguez has just trumped Guillermo Del Toro on my list of favorite directors.
Machete isn't even my favorite movie of his, but man. That shivers my withers. That he's delivering on that beautiful ending sequence is amazing. Danny Trejo needs more films, anyways.
TRUE FACT: Danny Trejo has only turned down 2 roles in the last 5 years (Source:Him, on an episode of "How did this get made"). He will show up in student films if asked nicely enough, and if it doesnt interfer with something more important. I'm not saying Trejo is the man, because he's surpassed that rank many moons ago. "The Deity" is much more accurate by now.

Also I'm excited for "Machete Kills".

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis

Last edited by TheAnarCHris : 12-03-2012 at 11:45 AM.
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote