View Single Post
Unread 12-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #102
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!

I don't think what I was looking for on here was here, but I wanted to know, and I haven't looked for the pattern yet but I'm sure it's an easily findable one. But I just wanted to know... I'm going to be crossplaying so I'm not going to make or alter any of the pieces for it until I get my compression shirt so I can get those measurements. But I'm going to make the vest for my character and buy all the other pieces of clothing and alter them as need be. Since I want a masculine "body shape" I should buy men's clothes right? I mean I know it sounds like common sense but I had some friends telling me I should wear what's comfortable.

I know definitely if I get men's slacks I'm going to have to hem the bottom of the pants because I'm short. I have that issue with girl's pants too. XD But I was going to look up a pattern for a simple men's vest because I think that's the only part of the costume I'm going to make myself. Any way, I just wanted some advice. I wanted to pick up fabric and all that but I can't do any thing until I get my compression shirt because I'll need the measurements after the compression.

Link to my character, Akihiko from Persona 3. My first crossplay. X3

http://static.zerochan.net/Sanada.Ak...ull.325274.jpg
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote