View Single Post
Unread 12-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #48
Akahime
Red Princess

Shall I post in here instead in the new one? (Good idea Akahime, I think you got it!) Ohsure,notreally.TotallyboredatworkDx.

I like to bike when the weather is nice. Like a cool (Spring or Fall weather) nice. Warm and hot I can still handle during mornings or near dusk. LOL So yeah, I bike a lot. Like whenever I can, I get 10 miles roundtrip every time I go out (live near a state trail). I suppose I like to draw and write. But I'm pretty average at doing both, hahaha. I mostly use up my time with video games, mostly RPGs back from time to time, some CoD. I hang with my friends (who are non-cosplayers) a lot. Once a month or so we either party (yes, with alcohol, we legal for that, lol) or go clubbing. I don't really enjoy doing both, but I like being hanging with my friends so I often take care of them if they are drunk. Hahaha. But I do love to dance. There is like no dance studios free of charge for people like me to dance my heart out and just freestyle to the music. Hahaha. I used to watch a lot of anime, but not anymore. I just mostly read manga.

Okkkkkkayyyyy, I'll just stop there. That's what I mostly do anyways other than cosplay. Hahaha.
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote