View Single Post
Unread 12-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #1936
Celine
Remember me?

Liliana: Wow, that looks nuts. You are crazy in a good way, and it looks great so far. Can't wait to see that finished and whatever other secret stuff you've been stashing away.

H: Listen to Liliana and do FF5. It's got an almost unlimited amount of costume options. I really want to do another since freelancer/mime is kinda standard. I will probably do dancer one of these days, and maybe blue mage. I hate blue mage as a class but the outfit looks pretty pimp.

kaligoddess: I always thought Rosa was wearing a white bathing suit, or maybe a pink bathing suit. For some reason her sprite always looked like a bathing suit to me. Totally open to creative liberties on the older FFs. :P Back when I was entertaining the idea of doing Rosa, I was going to do her with pink hair since I liked her in pink. Then they did FF4 After Party and turned Porom into a pink haired Rosa and stole my idea.

I want to go to Fanime but last I checked there were like no hotels to be found. Or are they not on sale yet?

Anyway I put my whole costume on so I could figure out where all the belt jewelry needs to go (must affix it now, sadly I covered like 90% of it with the braid in this photo) and just to test how it is fitting. Obviously, still sans shoulder armor but here is mostly finished Palom.
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote