View Single Post
Unread 12-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
Neurotic Nocturne

Suzumiya Haruhi School Uniform

For sale I have a Suzumiya Haruhi Winter Uniform, complete with patch and headband!

I would love to keep this outfit, but I'll never wear it again, and I'm downsizing before I move. It's professionally made, which is why I'm selling it. It fits around 34-28-38. It's made of medium-heavy weight cotton, the matching arm-band is also the same type of cotton.

I also have an extra arm-band and hair bow, if anyone is interested, or I can include them as an extra if desired with the purchase of the uniform.

I would like to sell the costume for US/CAN$50 plus shipping. I originally paid 80 dollars+shipping. Shipping will be 5 dollars to the US and 10 dollars from Canada.
To get this price for US shipping, I have to ship it out by this THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6th, as I will travel to the states to ship it.I am also willing to ship internationally, please contact me if you would like a shipping quote!

I will accept trades, make me an offer!

For Canadian Buyers I accept online bank transfers and paypal, while the only type of payment I accept internationally is Paypal. Thank you for your consideration, I hope we can make a deal!

-schedule being updated-