View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2012, 06:39 AM   #46
selenebeaupre

I remember standing at the bus stop in cosplay when I suddenly hear a small voice yelling: ooh, IT'S YUGI!!
I turned around and saw a little boy standing there staring at me as if his dream just came true. His mother also turned around to see me, looking at me as if I were insane and quickly grabbed his arm and demanded him to follow her. The child was struggling to get out of her grasp saying "But mommy, that's Yugi from Yu-gi-oh!!"

She managed to take him with her, but he seemed sad so when he turned around to glance at me I gave him a big smile and waved at him. He was instantly smiling again and waved back. Really gave me the feeling I made his day.

The same day lots of other children came up to me, some were so young I was actually surprised they even knew my character But the look most children give you when they see you dressed as a character they like is just so adorable ^^
my cosplays: Little sister (Bioshock 2) / Saya Takagi (HOTD) / Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!) / Shiro (Deadman Wonderland) /Pharaoh Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh!) /Wretched egg- anime version (Deadman Wonderland) /Wretched egg- manga version (Deadman Wonderland)

next project: Dark Magician Girl (Yu-Gi-Oh!) / Ultimate Madoka (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)
selenebeaupre is offline   Reply With Quote