Thread: Anime Dreams!
View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #17
Angelic_Trancy
zombie slayer

i had a very weird and confusing one the other night. it was me, maka, and soul and at first we were at the DWMA in class, well soul and I sat next to each other and we were silently passing notes to one another and so evidently it made maka mad so she 'maka chopped' me which was funny cause i sat there just laughing , then that part ended and we ended up in a mansion, and the people there take little kids so we were trying to save them because one of them was my 3yr old sister (i don't even have a 3yr old sister) but we had got caught and thrown into a bedroom, soul and maka were rambling on about how we should just knock them all out and save the kids, while i was searching the room for anything, lucky enough there was a door in the closet that lead to an underground chamber ( when i saw the door i instantly thought this dream was gonna go to Narnia) well when we got down there, there were some guards down there waiting for us, of course my meister wasn't here for some reason, but i was extremely good at fighting so maka and should fought and i fought, and at the end we saved the children and went back to the school just for maka to hit me some more -___-
~ Young Mikasa - 0%
~ Armin Arlert - 15%

FUTURE CONS
~ikasucon 2014

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Angelic_Trancy is offline   Reply With Quote