View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #1939
MetalArtisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifer-sama View Post
@ Liliana: Hooray! I am glad you finally posted your Celes progress and that you have your supplies so you can continue! That's exciting. I am glad to hear there is an Opera house you might be able to photograph in! I think that would be really cool if you could. I am looking forward to seeing your costume finished. I know it's going to be amazing.

@ Tifaia: Sounds like a good plan! I can't wait to see it. How are your other cosplay plans coming along? Will you be able to finish everything in time or are you feeling the pressure like me?? O_O Even though Fanime is months away, I know it will be here before we even know it. :P

@ Celine: Awesome Palom!! You look so cute!!! I also really like your staff. What is the blue ball made from? Do you think you will be able to attend Fanime this year perhaps?

@ ~H~: I think sometimes it's not about who will recognize you, but just doing characters/costumes that you like. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Slight Update: I have been doing some research for Minwu and found some really cool stuff. As usual, I plan on embellishing the crap out of that costume, but I think it will be worth it. I am a little unsure as to how to make that staff of his... but it's a ways away from when I need that costume finished, so I have time to figure it out.
Oh man, you're doing Minwu? That is so awesome. The world's first and last white male white mage needs more rep.
MetalArtisan is offline   Reply With Quote