View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #56019
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell-chan View Post
I think I'm more excited for my next con than I am for Christmas.
I'm excited for Christmas only because I get to order my next costume then. Then I'll be excited for my costume, then for the next con xD
p.s. Your icon...Soubi *-* Loveless = one of the first animes I liked and mangas I bought XD I've always wanted to be Ritsuka, I just never really got around to it. I'm excited to see yours, though~

//Inu x Boku ramble ahead
I'm also, gladly, starting to get into more anime than one series at a time. I just finished Inu x Boku (which has one of the sweetest endings ever oh my goodness) so Ririchiyo will no doubt be my next cosplay. I was thinking about Karuta or Natsume, but her character is so much like me..and all of her outfits are adorable, so I'd much rather be her. I just wish Mom would give me my money soon so I can order the wig for it. x-x I have enough to get 'express' shipping, which cuts the max time from 25 days to 10 days, so I will hopefully get to do some little-effort Christmas-y sort of pictures with it.
I am so excited, I love her character WAY too much and I hope I'll be able to stick to my plan of getting her school uniform now and any demon form later. I also hope the Soushi I met will get to go to some con I can see her ;-;

Along with that, I still want to do femSherlock if the premiere is really in February (there's a wig at Arda I'm eying and I'd only need that and a scarf), I need to get back on SAO so I can be Silica with my group next year, aaaand I'm also getting interested in Princess Jellyfish and will no doubt try to rope my girlfriend into doing Tsukimi so I have an excuse to be Kuranosuke :3
So many things can happen...just let them happen life ;-; Hurry up with your time.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote