View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:47 PM   #4651
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroki-neko View Post
well if he has or will stop cheating on her and making her upset/cry and everything bad i think they will be ok. if he does something to hurt her she should break up with him.
:/ I'm a pretty forgiving person. But if something happens more than one, I become skeptical and even stubborn. I don't think it'll be ok. I don't believe this guy would change, ever. I mean seriously. It's already been almost three years (or has it been three years? I don't know, not really keep track) and there's been mostly only drama in her life. I don't know why anyone would want to go through pain and stress just for 'love'. I don't find that kind of love worth fighting for. I have other love/friendship that I rather fight for and besides.... there are more guys out there who are better than this one. :/

Maybe I would become a little more bit understanding if I knew what she was thinking about. BUT I don't. She doesn't tell us anything about what really goes on in her mind and when you do ask, I feel like I run in circles and everyone else gets confused by her explanations.

Whatever. No matter what happens, I won't leave her just because of some guy. She's still my friend that I love and I'll just sit back and let karma run its course. Perhaps it was meant to be to be this way. That I have slowly come to accept. /lesigh
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote