View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #4659
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahime View Post
@sam vines:
D:< I KNOW, RIGHT?! The nerveeeee! And yeah, he's a drinker. He likes Patron (that how you spell it? I never really paid attention, lol). Like a lot. Ew. >> I don't think he has a criminal record. We'll see how far that goes as long he doesn't keep his anger in check. :/

@mykaios:
I really hope so too. ): I really don't understand how she could even stay in the relationship. I can't even imagine the reasons or the things that goes on in their heads. D:

Oh man, girl, that sounds like a situation that is about to become like mine. I only fear that people will not be friends with L anymore because of the way she continues to carry herself. The apartment is only a year lease so they already are talking about not rooming with her anymore. They're rooming together for school btw. They were such good friends, but... I suppose sometimes things just don't work out. :/ Even if she one days loses all of us, I hope she only realizes what kind of mistakes she made and learn her lesson instead of blaming others.

I'm think you spelled it correctly, don't think I have ever drunk it myself though. On another note: See, I walked out on my ex IMMEDIATELY (grabbed my shit and walked out the door [except the cat...he wouldn't give me MY CAT and i miss that cat, nothing I could've done though. She was a gift from him, but I don't think my name was on the adoption papers], as soon as he started slamming doors and breaking dishes. On top of the mental abuse and put downs and such, it just got to be too much and I was more afraid of what would happen to me down the line.
Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote