View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #4660
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykaios View Post

I'm think you spelled it correctly, don't think I have ever drunk it myself though. On another note: See, I walked out on my ex IMMEDIATELY (grabbed my shit and walked out the door [except the cat...he wouldn't give me MY CAT and i miss that cat, nothing I could've done though. She was a gift from him, but I don't think my name was on the adoption papers], as soon as he started slamming doors and breaking dishes. On top of the mental abuse and put downs and such, it just got to be too much and I was more afraid of what would happen to me down the line.
LOL Well, matters not. As long we know what I'm talking about.

On that note: OMG. D: Horrible! I would have walked out on a guy like that too. :/ I rather get out early in the relationship if I start having doubts about it and if he starts to restrict my freedom down or just hurting my feelings in general. I wouldn't have put up with it (maybe the first time, but definitely not the second time).
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is online now   Reply With Quote