View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2012, 11:53 PM   #28
One Sky, One Destiny
I do watch and read yaoi. Not gonna deny it. I'm not obsessed or something but you know... It's... One of those things that kinda stick with you for a while.
I remember I was watching some yaoi and I was laughing so hard I heard my mom's footsteps coming into my room so I quickly exited out of YouTube. She asked why I was crying/laughing so much and I had to tell her that I just read a funny comic online.

I once hid a couple volumes of Junjou Romantica inside my lamp drawers. My mom saw it, but I guess she thought one of the character was a girl. Good thing I sold them to one of my friends who is a yaoi fangirl. I been hiding about a dozen yaoi manga from her so far but now, only a few.

I also have a stash of doujins somewhere hiding inside a huge envelope... She has seen them but she didn't really care, then asked why two guys were hugging each other.

She still does not know I have a boys love game installed onto my computer. (DRAMAtical Murder if you were wondering. My icon is one of the characters)
Yusei Fudo
Cloud Strife
Mikazuki Munechika
Kageyama Tobio

Dream Cosplays
Chrome Dokuro [Katekyo Hitman REBORN!]
Rin [Togainu no Chi]
Lucina [Fire Emblem Awakening]

Last edited by Noize : 01-14-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Noize is offline   Reply With Quote