View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #4661
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

This may sound weird but I'm getting pissed on what I suspect people are saying, instead of what I've actually heard/read from people. A Chiefs player, killed his girlfriend and then himself on Saturday. They were supposedly fighting about her staying out late. I've come to expect people to victim blame in these situations. I've stayed away from comment sections on this, as a rule I try to avoid them as much as possible, but this story gives me extra reason to do so. The whole thing is pretty upsetting on its own, factor in the fact they had a 3-month old baby and his mother witnessed him killing her makes it even more so.

So yeah, I haven't actually read any comments saying things like "the whore deserved it" or anything. But I honestly believe someone asshole has and that makes me upset. I hate to see how upset I'd get actually seeing someone do so.

Working on: Lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - Red Riding Hood!Alois Trancy (Black Butler) -Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote