View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #60512
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
Fail date or something?
Hah, me? On a date?

No this was just someone who's part of the pole society and she came to the pub with a load of us. I kept thinking, there are other people here I want to socialize and talk with but this conversation about the Harry Potter musical never going to fucking end. I'm thinking this relationship has gone way beyond its parameters already.

She was talking to be because she saw me as a fellow nerd and therefore we had something in common, but if you talk to someone else you may find that they also have that in common; but you wont know if you only ever talk to one person.

Like I found of that one of my friends met my favourite writer Keiron Gillen, thats something we had in common and we can talk about. Next Friday we're gonna trade X-men comics. Great stuff, because I can sustain a conversation with more than one person in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote