View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2012, 11:44 PM   #1
Amaya
Ovarian Cancer Survivor

Paypal Invoice Help

Hey everyone!

I figured they this would be the best place to ask for help, since I'm sure most of us Marketplace users use Paypal in one way or another.

Okay, so almost 2 months ago I sold a costume on the Marketplace. The buyer didn't want insurance so I shipped the package out with only a delivery confirmation for my protection. I checked in on the package two weeks later with the tracking number and the status of the package said "delivered". Since I knew it got there safely, I threw away the delivery confirmation, and thus the tracking number.

Fast forward to almost two months later, and I receive a PM from the member who bought the costume, claiming she had never received it. I explained to her that I knew the package had been delivered due to the tracking number. She still said she never received it. Since I threw the delivery confirmation away, I no longer have the tracking number to double check and see where the package was/is.

The member believes the package might have been lost in the craziness of Sandy, since she resides in New York. She asked me to send her the invoices of the payments she made (she made 3 separate payments for a payment plan). She plans on showing them to the post office and try to get a reimbursement for the package. However, I have no idea how to do this. I know how to send a refund and print off a statement of my monthly transactions, but that has all my account activity on it, and I only need the invoices for her 3 payments. When I click on her specific transactions, it only gives me the payment details and the option to give a refund. I ONLY need the information from her payments to send her the invoices to her email.

Sooooo...does anyone know how to download/send single invoices or receipts for the payments?
Could this problem be because the payments are almost two months old so its too late to send an invoice?

If someone could give step by step instructions on how to do this, I would greatly appreciate it! I'm still kind of a "newb" at paypal.

Thank you to anyone who can help!

Please check out my Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/nightraincosplay

Ohayocon 2015

Asuka Plugsuit (Evangelion 3.33)- 100%
Goddess Purple Heart (Hyperdimention Neptunia)- 70%
Baby Doll (Sucker Punch)- 90%
Poison Ivy (Batman)- 0%
Ashe the Frost Archer (League of Legends)- 90%

Last edited by Amaya : 12-06-2012 at 11:47 PM.