View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2012, 01:36 AM   #1989
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

Workout: During the weekday, there is definitely more time. I usually walk a couple blocks around the very large Sears store on my break as well. I think the main problem is that customers also complain to the wrong person. Like the cameras not being fixed in time - as associates we are doing the best. I usually just give them the complaint number.

Fiberlgass: If you did want to see Wreck it Ralph then, that would be cool. Do you know if it will still be plaing by then. As for the wigs and applique, I think just the Terra wig and the the applique on the tights may be good enough for me to see. I wouldn't mind getting a bit closer look at that.

Props: That could be an idea. But I think I may want to make the next one a bit better in the details as well. We'll see if I am going to wear that costume more. If I could have something lighter that is easier for me to do more poses in, that would be good. It sounds like you have a spell prop in the making now?

Upcoming projects: Well, that is probably what I will do for some sheathes coming up. I don't know how much I'll get done with the weapons for Cecil before Fanime, but I'll try. I would like to find some locations like the garden if that will be too expensive.

Terra shoot and dress: I've had my fair share of squinting pictures. I really can't do the "open your eyes thing either." Clouds act like a natural diffuser for the sunlight, so that's why it usually looks pleasing. You don't have all the harsh shadows like in the middle of a sunny day. I'm really excited about the snow shoot. I think I have figured out like in the photo I showed you. I may just want to experiment with you wearing the wig in the parking lot of my apartment the night before so we aren't doing too much fiddling around in the snow. As for the flowers, that's awesome you got the fabric. I hope it works out well for you. If you don't have it finished - no worries. Cosplays are always works in progress anyways. We probably will have to do a snow shoot once the magitek seat is done. It sounds like you were able to make the new earrings as well.

That's good you got at least a little done during the break. Good to hear about the SS harp. Can't wait to see pictures there. Is it her shoulder armor you are working on now for a commission? Thanks for working so hard on Skullo. I'm sure Spencer will be excited. Making a little progress here on Cecil. Hoping to make more Friday, the 7th.

Pen Pen (Evangelion) - 10%
Duke Pantarei (Tales of Vesperia) - 95% - wig needs restyling.
Cecil Harvey (FF Dissidia) - 10%

Planned:

Emperor Gestahl (Final Fantasy VI)
Rakushun Rat form (Twelve Kingdoms)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Link Zora Armor (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

Desired, but not confirmed:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

PM me for free photoshoot in Seattle area.
My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalevacosplay/
FinalEVA is offline   Reply With Quote