View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2012, 10:51 AM   #60578
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Your gif is dead...
Well, it was the one of Carl Sagan with "YOU'RE AWESOME" on it, so... you're awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykaios View Post

OMG, my hair is purple TOO! I use SFX's pimpin' purple or Punky Colour plumX3
I bought a bottle of Pimpin' Purple (I hate that name so much though) for next time I want to dye my hair. I still have a lot of stubborn color in it from when I used SFX Deep Purple, and the experience of getting everything covered in dye was so traumatic that I'm putting it off for a while. At least until after I get up the gumption to have my hair cut. I don't want the shampoo person to have to deal with all that violently purple foam.

Haven't used Punky Colour but I agree SFX is superior to Manic Panic. I do like a lot of their colors, but SFX has better staying power and is easier to apply.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote