View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #60584
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I don't remember what movie it was but we where sitting one chair away from some teenage girl and her boyfriend. The girl was sitting sideways across two seats and apparently thought she was an adorable precious little snowflake and kept making meowing sounds the entire length of the show.
How do you even take up two theater seats? All the ones here have a big armrest in between them, that sounds hella uncomfortable. Did she have her knees over the armrest? That still sounds uncomfortable, you'd have your back wedged up against another armrest.

This is to say nothing of the meowing.

Man, I give thanks every morning that I am one day further away from my teenage years.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote