View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #2582
riathewolf

Name of Commissioner: Majestic Lunacy/Emily Putscher

Website/C.com gallery:http://majesticlunacy.deviantart.com/

Character commissioned and series/video game Talia Al Ghul - The Dark Knight Rises. I commissioned a partial costume of just her top in the final scenes of the movie.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Here

Timeline: I started my communication with Emily in October and recieved my piece the first week of December. So just about two months for the whole process.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Cons: Doing this first because frankly...I have none. This was my first commissioning experiance and I am tickled pink.

Pros: Emily was extremely professional and always responded to me quickly if I ever had a question. I contacted her originally hoping to commission a piece that could shrink as I do. I have been struggling with my weight for years and she assured me that since it was a wrap top she could do it free size and explained how I should style it. She gave me a fair price below the budget I had to work with and kept me informed where I was in her work list. I told her I needed the top by March but as you can see it came far sooner. I'm extremely happy with the quality and can't get over how comfortable it is to wear.

Final Grade: A+
riathewolf is offline   Reply With Quote