View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2012, 12:45 AM   #1924
soren7550
Overly proud New Yorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya Willia View Post
Hi everyone!

I've been working on an ME3 FemShep since this summer. It's been a while since I've shared anything on cosplay.com, but I am extensively documenting my build (most of it is with heat-formed styrene), so this may be useful to anyone wanting to make the N7 armor out of an alternative material.

So far I have used styrene, leather, and carbon fiber vinyl for most of what you see there.

I'm also getting to the fun part - painting and weathering

The suit was fabric from SpandexHouse and custom printed with DPI printing using a pattern I made in photoshop.

Coming up over my holiday break will hopefully be a omniblade prototype out of acrylic, a test of the basic suit parts, and more ME prop accessories. Hopefully. Yeah... thats kind of aiming high.
Sooooooo sexy!

If I ever have tons of expendable money to throw around, I think I'd have you make me N7 armor (granted that you'd be willing to do it).
"A philosopher will ask that if a tree were to fall in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, would it still make a sound. A smart person would ask why the presence of a person determines whether or not a tree makes a sound as it falls." - Soren Alenko

Cosplays for NYCC 2012!:
Commander Shepard (N7 Hoodie) - 95% Completed
Dovahkinn (Novice Robes) - 95% Completed
Ethan/Gold (HeartGold/SoulSilver) - 85% Completed
soren7550 is offline   Reply With Quote