View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2012, 10:16 AM   #1943
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

@Celine: Dah! That is so awesome. And I'm loving the pants. Well done!

@~H~: Thank you. ^^ And you're making Maenad? Now that is really cool. That's right up there with Barbaricca on the coolness scale.

@Seifer-sama: Slow and steady on the other costumes. The plan of one a month is slightly working. Life and random sickies just needs to stop interfering. XD All wigs and shoes are in. Just waiting on swatches for one more costume and I'll have everything.

And so glad you're doing Minwu. I think you'll have a blast with him. And yeah...your approach is basically what I'm doing with Leila. Embellish the crap out of it. The more stuff the better! Thanks Amano. >.>

@FinalEVA: Everyone loves 4. Not everyone admits it. But I LOVE that cockpit idea for the Magitek. That is going to be so bad ass! (My dream is to make my Eva costume, go to Japan, and take photos here when the exhibit is back up: http://en.gigazine.net/news/20100726...nd_entry_plug/ ) Keep lots of progress pics going for that.
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote