View Single Post
Unread 12-10-2012, 08:55 AM   #5271
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFujin View Post
More like the 3DS is set up for terrible control schemes. Kid Icarus did the best it could with the way the 3DS is laid out, or so I thought. My biggest problems were actually using abilities in battle (you had to scroll through them on the bottom screen and then tap the one you wanted, and you can only see maybe three at a time? Uh, no. I'm not going to deal with that while fighting dudes) and I also have a hard time making subtle movements with the 3DS circle pad. There were a few times Pit leapt to his death trying to move around an object near a pitfall. Silly Pit!
Honestly, it would have been better if it was 100% on rails and the analog was used for aiming, the L trigger for shooting, and the touch screen for abilities. Or at least make it mandatory/bundled with the 2nd analog.

It's a shame, because other than the whack ass control layout, the game is great. I love the visuals, and the plot is actually really solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
Finally popped in Forza Horizon. Not sure how I feel about it yet. It just makes me miss Burnout Paradise.
Get the new Need for Speed then. It's made by the Burnout peeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish-and-Chips-Yum View Post
I'm playing Kirby's Epic Yarn right now.
That game was SUPER cute, but easy as hell.

I've been attempting to beat Borderlands 2, but I'm going to need to grind or get some friends to do that. I got my ass murdered A LOT last night.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote