View Single Post
Unread 12-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #14
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

I've lost count when the last price increase was... Probably the third year after the move to the TCC.... 2006?

With panels and workshops you need someone to run it.
http://teahouseofthemaplemoon.yuku.c...s#.UMdM4YXxiUM

As to the North building I know that the rent for that space is higher then the south (as it's "NEW") so if they do rent it out that will have to expand attendance to cover that cost and increase ticket prices as well.

It would still be great as it would expand the area of the dealers room as well (more dealers can rent space and more foot space for people).

I know that the waiting list for the dealer room is close to if not the same number as the dealer that already have a spot.

I know that IMATS I've been going to the past 3 years had a first come/pay first served policy so you get some nice turn around each year of sellers in the North build each year. Because of the popularity of it they finally moved to MTCC this coming year as they had enough attendances to cover the cost for the move and dealer request for more space.

FanEXPO
Regina ~ Once Upon a Time(Fri)
Madeline Hatter ~ Ever After High (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Anime North, Otakuthon, FanEXPO '15
Nehelenia
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
My Wigs Mascot, Costumes (Humanity has Declined) & D.Gray-man Poker Cards Zori&Tabi from Japan

Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup revies!

Last edited by Ani_BEE : 12-11-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Ani_BEE is offline   Reply With Quote